Saturday, January 14, 2012

Photo Challenge - days 13+14

Day 13 Inside your bag


Inside my very own hand made crochet bag. I've made some progress on my squares- it's a project for slow weekends on call or sitting on the sofa in front of the TV. Haven't had much time for TV lately, but will slowly get there. It's been good to learn to crochet.

Day 14 What you're reading

The Veg cookbook from the river cottage is awesome, even if the Beetroot tarte tatin got really really strange looks at work. I made an eggplant and green bean curry this week, it was delicious. It's a vegie cookbook written by someone who likes meat and doesn;t want to find meat substitutes. The veg just stand on their own feet. The kitchen gardens book is just gardening dreaming, I don't have the time, space, soil or water to produce such amazing gardens - oh and the possums might enjoy them too much!  

Almost half way through the challenge- wow!





No comments: